The Fulda company is founded in 1900 in the German city of the same name by two businessmen, Gustav Becker and Moritz Hasenclever.
In 1901 the firm begins manufacturing a range of rubber products. Our first tyres are made for non-motorized vehicles such as prams and horse-drawn carriages.
We first begin making bicycle tyres and tyres for motorized vehicles, including cars and motorcycles, in 1906. A year later this has become the main focus of our business.